Saturday 4 February 2012

Smiles, giggles and everything baby!

Yesterday I held studio mini sessions for a group of awesome moms and their sweet little babies!  I moved my dining area over (thank goodness for an open concept house with TONS of space) and made a studio space for this very occasion (and to be honest with you, I'm likely going to make this a permanent studio space as it was such a success)  With tons of props, we got started and the images are amazing!


The little giggles and chatters of my clients reminded me of why capturing the true personality of a person at that very moment is absolutely crucial... capturing them as they are to always remember the innocence and personality they possess <3  It is why I captured hundreds and hundreds of photos of my own son!



After such a successful photo session, I have decided to make my home my official studio :)


Capturing the person as they are is of utmost importance to me... and sometimes you have to be a little innovative when it comes to toddlers and babies!  These sweet faces had me on my toes, but they also had me in my element!  Give me a baby to photograph and you'll have some of the cutest, most innocent images to  brag about for a lifetime!



Aren't these critters adorable???  I will add a few more photos  before closing this posting, hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment