Wednesday 8 February 2012

Behind the Scenes: Sarah

A few weeks ago, I received an email from a fan asking if I was in need of models for doing photo shoots.  I typically don't work with models so to say, but I do like to have a few people to help me out when I have a concept I want to shoot.  There was something about this email, about this girl, that had me intrigued... and because I like a good case of creativity, I tested her.  After hearing her ideas, I decided we needed to do a trial shoot and see how we would work together.


Today we kept the shoot casual and natural, but Sarah truly stood out!  We got along fabulously and even did an installment for one of the future shoot ideas!  She is such a beautiful soul, inside and out... I am glad I listened to my gut when that email came through!


There are so many gorgeous photos from this shoot and I wish I could post them all, but alas, I have to head to bed as I'm back to work early tomorrow morning!  I promise to post a few more photos from this shoot in the next few days.  I also am looking forward to collaborating with Sarah some more on her concepts, I feel that the message these concepts deliver are powerful ones, and definitely worthy of being demonstrated through photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment